Super charge your practice and simplify your life.
We are the first not-for-profit Academic Oral Health System that is committed to providing patient-centered care in an ethical and inspiring environment.
Contact Dr. Kevin Cain at kcain (at) highpoint.edu for more information.
Take advantage of all the perks from being a part of HPU. Enjoy work life balance and take advantage of free HPU on-site continuing education.
Access to 403(b) and matching; group health, dental and vision; employer-paid life, short- and long-term disability insurance; paid holidays, vacation and sick leave; bonuses, etc.
Be part of an organization that is values based and provides patient-centered care. Comprehensive practice support from HPU facility maintenance
Savings and Gains
Savings on new equipment, materials and services, and gains via better reimbursements from other insurers and other payers.
Seller receives a percentage of their own collections, plus a percentage of the collections from the students and residents they are attending. This attenuates the loss of productivity caused by shifting focus to student learners.
Become a Mentor
Practice has residents and dental students seeing patients. You are able to become a teacher and pass on your knowledge of the profession.
Explore the details of selling your practice to the HPU Oral Health Network
Selling Your Practice, Consider HPU Health.
Practice becomes a learning site
Seller becomes a faculty member
Practice staff become HPU OHN employees
Explore what HPU Oral Health Network is looking for in an acquisition
Practice Demonstrates Value
– Philosophical fit with regards to extraordinary patient care and experience
– Desire and excitement about teaching
– Consistent collections and quality payer mix
– High patient satisfaction from evidence-based treatment
– Strong chairside manner and cultural competence to work with patients, students and staff
– High staff retention and satisfaction
Eagerness to Expand
– Potential for expansion of services and hygiene via additional space or hours
– Current use of or ability to integrate state-of-the-art dentistry technology
– Flexibility to contribute in more areas than clinical education
– Openness to teaching a different way of providing treatment than they currently do
Excitement to Join HPU
– Integrating our “patient first” mission and championing the values of HPU
– Diverse patient population to add to our students’ experiences